He said that trade policy would also be reformed to increase exports through domestic reforms while focusing on infrastructure development which would increase productivity and product diversification, in addition to the creation of trade corridors and Export Promotion Zones (EPZs).
What does EPZ stand for?
EPZ stands for Export Promotion Zone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPZ
We have 8 other meanings of EPZ in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer (Plymouth Meeting, PA)
- Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association
- El Paso Youth Soccer Association (El Paso, TX)
- El Paso Youth Symphony Orchestra (Texas)
- El Paso Youth Tennis Center (El Paso, TX)
- Ecological Protection Zone
- Emergency Planning Zone
- Erosion-Prone Zone
- Evil Petting Zoo
- Export Processing Zone
- Economic Processing Zone Administration (Taiwan)
- Export Processing Zone Authority
- Export Processing Zones Authority (Pakistan government)
- Export Processing Zone Committee
- Evergreen Polar Zone Dome
- Export Processing Zones Development Authority (Mauritius)
- Export Processing Zone Labour Welfare Fund (Mauritius)
- Enhanced Predictive Zonal Search
- EarthQuakers (online gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although the foundation for a strong passenger-car industry was laid in the early 1990s, real momentum has been building only since 2000, when the government significantly changed its policies, taking steps to make manufacturing more internationally competitive by creating export promotion zones and expanding infrastructure.
The hotel will be located in Whitefield, Bangalore, one of the city's two major clusters of IT industries, home to several IT parks and an export promotion zone.