The loan allows small manufacturers to expand their facilities or buy equipment to manufacture products sold internationally, either directly or indirectly through an Export Trading Company or an Export Management Company.
What does EMC stand for?
EMC stands for Export Management Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMC
We have 493 other meanings of EMC in our Acronym Attic
- Exchange Management Console (Microsoft)
- Execution Management Control (TBMCS)
- Executive Management Committee
- Executive Management Consulting (various locations)
- Executive Meeting Center (various locations)
- Exercise Management and Control
- Exercise Maneuver Control
- Expanded Media Coverage (courts)
- Expanded Medical Capacity
- ExpandoMetaClass (programming language; Groovy)
- Extended Math Coprocessor
- External Memory Controller (various companies)
- Exxon Mobil Canada Ltd
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Advisory Board
- D Variant of Encephalomyocarditis Virus
- Electromagnetic Compatibility/Vulnerability
- ELSA (European Law Students' Organization) Moot Court Competition (World Trade Organization)
- Emergency Management Command and Coordination
- Eastern Manitoba Concert Association (Canada)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kostadinova runs an export management company, Transcon Trading Co.
Investing internationally may be on the minds of many executives this year and Asim Khan, Founder and CEO of export management company, Khanstellation Group, provides his expertise on how to secure funds overseas.
The company outsources its licensing work to a local export management company and is able to sell its products and services (albeit with a license) to foreign customers.
ARRANGE FOR DISTRIBUTION  Assess whether the most cost-effective and efficient entry to the chosen market would be through a commissioned sales agent, an export management company or export trading company, a sales representative, distributors, direct sales to consumers, licensing or joint ventures.
In addition, the government has created an export credit insurance agency that is being managed by the Algerian Export Management Company.
PITFALL 3: Failure to use an export management company.
Overlooking possibilities to use an export management company when a firm cannot afford its own export department.