The facilities to be built in Chester and Kintyre Flats will ensure that EGT can efficiently ship wheat from a key growing region to the company's export grain terminal currently under construction in Longview, Washington.
What does EGT stand for?
EGT stands for Export Grain Terminal (Longview, WA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGT
We have 51 other meanings of EGT in our Acronym Attic
- Entreprise Générale Tremblay (French: Tremblay General Contracting)
- Environmental Geo-Technologies, LLC (Detroit, MI)
- Equal Gain Transmission
- Equivalent Granular Thickness (numerical cale for roadway evaluation)
- Estimated Ground Time
- Étude et Gestion de Travaux (French: Study and Work Management)
- Euro Games Technology (Bulgaria)
- Európai Gazdasági Térség (Hungarian: European Economic Area)
- Exhaust Gas Technologies (Chino, CA)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature
- Extra Guard Time (data transmission)
- Eye Gaze Tracking
- Earned Good Time Abatement
- Economic Governance Technical Assistance (USAID; Philippines)
- Esophageal Gastric Tube Airway (medical)
- ethylene glycol tetraacetic acid
- European Group of Television Advertising (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Guitar Teachers Association (UK)
- Electronic Grants Technical Assistance Workgroup (Texas)
- Endgame Tablebase (chess)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New export grain terminal will handle more than _million tons of grain and oilseeds each year.
MG, for applications as fine as 850 microns, handles capacities of 200 to 500 tons/hour, for inland and export grain terminals and up to 200 tons/hour for fertilizer, processing and loadout.