Summary: The Dubai Export Development Corporation (DEDC) is planning a huge and permanent exhibition centre for UAE products with 41 per cent minimum local composition.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Export Development Corporation (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Every Drop Counts (various organizations)
- Everyday Carry (knife)
- Evonik Degussa Corporation (Evonik Industries; various locations)
- Executive Deferred Compensation (retirement)
- Executive Director for Certification
- Expect Departure Clearance At .... (time)
- Expected Date of Confinement
- Expediency Discernment Council (Iran)
- Exploratory Development Committee
- Export Development Canada
- Extension Distribution Center
- Extensor Digitorum Communis (medical)
- External Database Coordination
- East Dorset Cycling Association (UK)
- Electronic Documentary Credit Advising
- Emergency Department Clinical Assistant
- Enhanced Distributed Channel Access (IEEE 802.11e)
- enhanced dollar cost averaging
- Entropically Driven Colloidal Assembly
- Environmental Data Collection Activities (US EPA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mauricio Borges, president of Apex-Brasil, also signed MoUs with Jafza, Dubai Media City, Dubai Export Development Corporation and Dubai Foreign Direct Investment.
The UAE Ministry of Foreign Trade (MoFT) in cooperation with the Dubai Export Development Corporation led a delegation of over 30 governmental departments, free zones and private businesses that took part under the UAE pavilion at Africa's Big Seven Exhibition, which was held in Johannesburg, South Africa from July 17 to 19, 2011.
The Memorandum of Understanding on exports promotion was concluded between the Algerian Exports Promotion Agency (ALGEX) and Dubai Export Development Corporation.
The future leaders, selected from middle management, have been handpicked from the DED, the Export Development Corporation, the Mohammed Bin Rashid Establishment for Young Business Leaders, the Dubai Shopping Festival Office and the Foreign Investment Office.
The Dubai Export Development Corporation (EDC) has introduced the initiative in association with the Australian Trade Commission (Austrade).
A trade show, a series of Export Training Workshops, sector-specific seminars, and trade days (for the US, EU, and Arab Markets) will be organized by the Amman World Trade Center in partnership with the Jordan Export Development Corporation (JEDCO), the Jordan Investment Board (JIB), the Jordanian American Businessmen Association (JABA), the Euro-Jordanian action for the development of enterprise (EJADA), the European Jordanian Export Programme (EJEP), the Jordan-US Business Partnership (JUSBP), the USAID-funded Amir Program, and other local and international support organizations and chambers of industry and trade.
The uncertainty created in the aftermath of September 11th makes it impossible to be definitive on the outlook for Canadian exporters in the year ahead, but a turnaround in export performance is not expected until the middle of 2002 at the earliest, according to the semi-annual global export forecast issued by Export Development Corporation (EDC).