DC's president and CEO, Etienne Veilleux, has joined hands with a strategic partner as well as Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec (CDPQ), Export Development Canada (EDC), EnerTech Capital, Fonds de solidarite FTQ and W2 Investments to establish a majority Canadian ownership.
What does EDC stand for?
EDC stands for Export Development Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDC
We have 361 other meanings of EDC in our Acronym Attic
- Every Day Carry (knife collector slang)
- Every Drop Counts (various organizations)
- Everyday Carry (knife)
- Evonik Degussa Corporation (Evonik Industries; various locations)
- Executive Deferred Compensation (retirement)
- Executive Director for Certification
- Expect Departure Clearance At .... (time)
- Expected Date of Confinement
- Expediency Discernment Council (Iran)
- Exploratory Development Committee
- Export Development Corporation (Canada)
- Extension Distribution Center
- Extensor Digitorum Communis (medical)
- External Database Coordination
- East Dorset Cycling Association (UK)
- Electronic Documentary Credit Advising
- Emergency Department Clinical Assistant
- Enhanced Distributed Channel Access (IEEE 802.11e)
- enhanced dollar cost averaging
- Entropically Driven Colloidal Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 16 February 2012 Export Development Canada (EDC) has said that it has signed an agreement with the China Development Bank Corporation (CDB) to identify projects between Chinese and Canadian companies that could be promoted through partnered financing.
ISTANBUL, May 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Export Development Canada (EDC) today officially opened a permanent representation in Istanbul, Turkey, to further the growing trade between Canada and the Eastern Mediterranean region.
4 billion fourth-quarter net loss and said it is committed to repaying the outstanding balances on its US Treasury and Export Development Canada loans DETROIT: General Motors Co posted on Wednesday a $4.
During his interaction with the Export Development Canada (EDC), the Minister was informed about EDC's plan to expand their present Indian Portfolio and emerge as the largest project financing player, benefiting both the countries.
0bn to the United States Treasury and USD192m to Export Development Canada.
Treasury and $192 million to Export Development Canada.
Mining suppliers looking to get in the know about sources of government support for exporters may want to catch a special webinar being hosted in partnership between Export Development Canada (EDC) and the Canadian Association of Mining Equipment and Services for Export (CAMESE).