To analyse the data, clients can overlay multiple technical indicators with preset or modified parameters, including Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Bollinger Bands, MACD, RSI and TSI.
What does EMA stand for?
EMA stands for Exponential Moving Average
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMA
We have 401 other meanings of EMA in our Acronym Attic
- European Midwives Association
- European Monetary Agreement
- European Motorcycle Accessories (various locations)
- Evangelistic Messengers' Association
- Éveil Musique Aventure (French: Awakening Music Adventure)
- Event Management Application
- Expectation Management Agreement
- Expected Mode Augumentation
- Experimental Modal Analysis
- Expert Medical Advisor (worker's compensation)
- Extended Medical Assistance (New Hampshire)
- Extended Memory Architecture
- Extended Memory Area
- Extra Marital Affair
- Extra Mileage Allowance (airlines)
- Extreme Martial Arts
- Eyelid Myoclonia with Absences (neurology)
- East Missouri Action Agency, Inc. (est. 1965)
- Encapsulated Micron Aerosol Agents (fire supression technology)
- Euro-Mediterranean Association Agreement (est. 1998; EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main research paper target is to compare Technical Analysis rules--Simple Moving Average and Exponential Moving Average application possibilities to forecast different stock markets: S&P 500 and OMX Baltic Benchmark Index.
Long or short positions are determined by measuring the current sector price relative to an exponential moving average.
Trending Indicators: In this chapter, author discusses several techniques such as Simple Moving Average, Exponential moving average, and Adaptive Moving Average to help identify certain trends processing the raw input data.
Genesis incorporates the most widely used charting tools including Price, Volume, Regular Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Weighted Moving Average, MACD, Percentage Range, Relative Strength Index, Momentum, Oscillators, Stochastics, Standard Deviation, Spread, Relative Performance, Price Ratio, Tic Volume, On Balance Volume , Relative Volume Index, Swing Charting, Trends, Correlation, Historical Correlation, Regression, Overlay and Fibonacci.
On the weekly chart, AMR is just this week seeing its 10-week exponential moving average cross up and over the 40- week exponential moving average.
Emaar is now once again above its 100 period exponential moving average (lower curved line in chart), which can be used as short term support, and 80 per cent off the lows hit in February 2009.
57 is the first close below the short-term support of the 5 days exponential moving average for the first time since April 25 which may signal further weakness ahead.