A Royal Logistic Corps explosive ordnance team from Edinburgh were called in to clear a building at the Hillhead Halls of Residence.
What does EOT stand for?
EOT stands for Explosive Ordnance Team
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EOT
We have 53 other meanings of EOT in our Acronym Attic
- Equivalence of Technology
- Equivalent Oxide Thickness
- Essential Oil Therapist
- Establish, Operate, and Transfer
- Ethernet/Optical Transceiver
- Every Other Tuesday (band)
- Evidence of Trauma
- Exclusive of Tax
- Executive Office of Transportation (Massachusetts)
- Experience over Time
- Express Offshore Transport Pte Ltd
- Extension of Time (contracts)
- Extraordinary Optical Transmission
- Eyes on Target (gaming)
- Early Operational Test & Evaluation
- Education, Outreach, and Training Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure
- Eastern Ontario Trails Alliance (est. 1998; Tweed, Ontario, Canada)
- Emergency Operations Training Academy
- End of Term Activity
- Enforcement, Operations and Tariff Claims (US Department of the Treasury)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They often did this 10 or 15 minutes before military police, explosive ordnance teams or firefighters arrived.
An explosive ordnance team then detonated the IED before the patrol moved on.
Route clearance and explosive ordnance teams use Force Protection's signature vehicle series in highly dangerous conditions to detect, disarm, and remove improvised explosive devices, land mines and roadside bombs.