There's concern about explosive ordnance device ranges, but those ranges are in the Puget Sound, so I'm not really sure how that affects Oregon," Murray said.
What does EOD stand for?
EOD stands for Explosive Ordnance Device (less common)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EOD
We have 100 other meanings of EOD in our Acronym Attic
- Event of Default
- Every Other Day
- Everyone's Divorced
- Everything-On-Demand (services)
- Examinations On Demand
- Exceed on Demand (client)
- Explosive Ordnance Demolition
- Explosive Ordnance Depot/Disposal
- Explosive Ordnance Detachment
- Explosive Ordnance Detection
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal
- Export on Demand System (trade)
- Extent of Damage (insurance)
- Extent of Disease
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal/Low Intensity Conflict
- Eastern Ohio Development Alliance (Cambridge, OH)
- Essential Oil Dealers Association
- End Of Data Address
- Electro Optical Distributed Aperture System (military aircraft)
- Electro-Optic Data Acquisition System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Controlled charges were placed in the stricken aircraft by explosive ordnance device teams at 11.
Doug Tippet, explosive ordnance device flight commander.
The PackBot MTRS is custom-built to NAVSEA's specifications using the combat-proven PackBot Explosive Ordnance Device (EOD) robot as a platform.
In addition to the new Explorer model, the PackBot line of robots includes the more advanced PackBot Explosive Ordnance Device (EOD) bomb disposal robot and the PackBot Scout reconnaissance robot.