Police told the National Iraqi News Agency that explosive ordnance disposal team defused on Friday evening three improvised explosive devices near a voting center in Baiji district, North of Tikrit.
What does EO stand for?
EO stands for Explosive Ordnance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EO
We have 34 other meanings of EO in our Acronym Attic
- Event Order (hospitality industry)
- Event Organizer
- Every Other
- Evolved Online (message board)
- Ex Officio (Latin: By Virtue of Office)
- Exchange Online (Microsoft Office)
- Execute Order
- Executive Officer
- Executive Order
- Exempt Organizations (accounting)
- Exterior Orientation
- Extra Over (construction industry)
- Extremal Optimization (statistical physics)
- Special Delivery Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Effector Organ of Lamellar Bone Turnover Systems
- Electro-Optical Multiplexer
- Engineering Operations And Control Building
- Earth Observations International Coordination Working Group
- Ethylene Oxide and Propylene Oxide (copolymer)
- Electro-Optic Sensors Atmospheric Effects Library (also abbreviated EOSAEL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, that explosive ordnance disposal team deactivated on Friday evening three improvised explosive devices near a voting center in Baiji district, north of Tikrit.
Australian Munitions is part of Thales s global network of explosive ordnance expertise, which includes Thales Advanced Weapon Systems, Thales Missile Electronics, Junghans Microtec, TDA Armements and Forges de Zeebrugge (FZ).
The captain, from 11 Explosive Ordnance Disposal's main Camp Bastion in northern England insurgents and training up local security forces.
The explosive ordnance disposal unit was handed the task of assessing the device and the cordon was lifted at 3.
I have embraced this new found operational logistics career path with both the Seabees and now explosive ordnance disposal, completing tours in both Iraq and now in Afghanistan Central Command (CENTCOM) area of responsibility (AOR).
More than 500 Sailors from Explosive Ordnance Disposal Group (EODGRU) 1, Maritime Expeditionary Security Squadron 9, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit 11, Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit 1, Explosive Ordnance Disposal Operational Support Unit 7 and Navy Cargo Handling Battalion 12 are participating in the biennial exercise.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Navy explosive ordnance disposal divers will soon be getting the next generation underwater breathing apparatus, or NUBA.