What does ENRiP stand for?
ENRiP stands for Exploring New Roles in Practice
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Network for Research Into Hyperinsulinism of Infancy
- Effective Negative Refractive Index
- Electronic Navigation Research Institute (Japan)
- Environment and Natural Resources Institute (Alaska and Pennsylvania)
- Enhanced and Rapid Improvement of Community Health (USAID; Philippines)
- European Network for Research In Global Change
- Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease
- Enhanced Resource and Information Control
- Environment for Natural Resource Information Integration (Australia)
- Environment and Natural Resources Information Network (Central and Eastern Europe and the NIS)
- Edge Networking Research Lab (Motorola)
- Environmental and Natural Resources Law Section
- Environmental and Natural Resource Management
- Expanded Natural Resource Management Activity (USAID)
- Environment and Natural Resources Management Division (UN)
- Environment and Natural Resources Office (Philippines)
- Electronic Network Registration and On-Line Learning
- Early Numeracy Research Project (est. 1999; Department of Education and Early Childhood Development; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Electricity Network Rehabilitation Program (Iraq; UN Development Program)