Key Issues in Space Exploration System of Systems (Stephen Jolly and Brian Muirhead).
What does ESS stand for?
ESS stands for Exploration System of Systems (NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESS
We have 540 other meanings of ESS in our Acronym Attic
- Exonic Splicing Silencer
- Exonic Splicing Suppressor
- Expeditionary Support Ship
- Expeditionary Support Squadron
- Expendable Signal System
- Expendable Sound Source
- Experiment Support System
- Experimental Surgical Services (Minnesota)
- Exploitation Support System
- Exploration Support Segment
- Exploring the Solar System (astronomy education)
- Explosive Safety Standards
- Explosive Safety Survey
- Exponential Sequence Scheme (computer algorithms)
- Extendable Support Structures (structure that supports solar arrays for space-based systems)
- Extended Service Set (IEEE 802.11 wireless networking)
- External Storage System
- External Style Sheet
- Extra Statement Set
- Extraction Steam System (nuclear Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a participant in a number of applicable NASA space architecture studies including Alternate Access to Station, Orbital Space Plane, and NASA's Lunar Exploration System of Systems, SPACEHAB has been involved in major NASA cargo transportation system trade studies that drive out optimum solutions.