Linear programming method for MADM with interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets, Expert Systems with Applications 37(8): 5939-5945.
What does ESWA stand for?
ESWA stands for Expert Systems With Applications (journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESWA
We have 4 other meanings of ESWA in our Acronym Attic
- EuroSkyWay (network)
- Everybody Smoke Weed
- Excellence South West (UK)
- Exercise Science and Wellness (various schools)
- Extended Service Warranty
- Extreme Sports World
- East of Scotland Water Authority (UK)
- Eastern Ski Writers Association
- Edo State Women Association (est. 1991; UK charity; Edo State, Nigeria)
- Elder Services of Worcester Area, Inc
- Extracorporal Shock Wave Application (tissue and bone healing)
- Expanded Ship Work Authorization Boundary
- Enhanced Special Weapons and Tactics (video game)
- Essex Scout Water Activity Team
- Extra Special Weapons and Tactics (online gaming)
- Expanded Ship Work Breakdown Structure
- Eastern Sierra Wildlife Care
- Econometric Society World Congress
- Electronic Sports World Cup
- Employment Services of Weld County (Greeley, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A research article describing the new system has been published in the Expert Systems with Applications magazine.
Turban has published over 110 articles in leading journals including the following: Management Science, MIS Quarterly, Operations research, Journal of MIS, Communications of the ACM, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Information Systems Frontiers, Decision Support Systems, International Journal of Information Management, Heuristics, Expert Systems with Applications, International Journal of Applied Expert Systems, Journal of Investing, Accounting, Management and Information Systems, Computers and Operations research, Computers and Industrial Engineering, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Omega, International Journal of Electronic Commerce, and Electronic Markets.