Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma, Expert Panel Report 2.
What does EPR2 stand for?
EPR2 stands for Expert Panel Report 2 (National Asthma Education and Prevention Program; asthma care guidelines)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPR2
- Expected Progress Routing
- Expiratory Pressure Relief
- Export Permit Regulations (Canada)
- Express Press Release (distribution)
- Extended Producer Responsibility
- Extended Product Responsibility
- External Peer Review
- Exxon Production Research Company (Houston, Texas)
- Effector Cell Protease Receptor-1 (vascular cell membrane)
- Electronic Product Recovery and Recycling (National Safety Council Environmental Health Center Study of recycling and reuse of end-of-life electronics)
- Extended Class-4 Partial Response
- Extended Class-4 Partial Response, Maximum Likelihood
- Extended Partial Response Class-4, Maximum Likelihood
- Earnings Prospects and Risk Analysis (ICRA Limited)
- Economic Policy Research Association
- Eidolic Paranormal Research Association (Massachusetts)
- Employment Program for Recovered Alcoholics
- English Pool Referees Association
- Enterprise Performance Review and Analysis (US Defense Acquisition University)
- Estonian Public Relations Association