Expert Interface: The expert interface uses a graphical menu-driven environment.
What does EXINTER stand for?
EXINTER stands for Expert Interface (EPA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Expansion Interface
- Extension Header Identifier
- Exchangeable Image File (Japan Electronic Industry Development Association, JEIDA, compressed image format used in digital cameras)
- Extended Range Imaging File (file format; less common usage)
- Export & Import
- Export and Import Bank of India
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- Examination Institute for Information Science
- External Input
- Exercise Instruction
- Extension Interface
- Enosys XML (Extensible Markup Language) Integration Platform (software)
- Extended Invariance Principle
- Expert Information Systems (see CHEMDATA, CGM 39/87)
- Extensible XML Information Set
- Extra Hands Integrated Franchise Support System
- Energetic X-Ray Imaging Survey Telescope
- Enginyeria de Control I Sistemes Intel Ligents (Control Engineering and Intelligent Systems; Catalan)
- Ex-Utero Intrapartum Treatment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through CanIt's simple, web-based interface, end users may simply select from among four levels of spam filtering pre-defined by the ITS department, or can use an expert interface to customize their own settings using white lists and blacklists.
Windows CE Support - There is no need to buy a separate program for creating CE installs or to learn the complexities of CE installations - it's all included in the easy-to-use Installation Expert interface in InstallMaster.