A citizen will be much better off with a government that provides services such as health, public safety or fiscal administration as opposed to handling expert information systems," Orozco says.
What does EIS stand for?
EIS stands for Expert Information System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIS
We have 339 other meanings of EIS in our Acronym Attic
- Eudora Internet Suite
- Euro Information Services (France)
- European Information System
- European Innovation Scoreboard
- European International School (Philippines)
- Event Information System
- Executive Information System
- Executive Interface Structure
- Executive Interface System
- Expanded Inband Signaling
- Express Intérim Service (France)
- Expressive Intelligence Studio (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Extended Instruction Set
- External Integrated System
- External Interface Specification
- Extreme Ice Survey (est. 2007; photography project)
- Extreme Ultraviolet Imaging Spectrometer
- Eyes in the Sky
- Emissions Inventory System/Area Source
- Executive Information System/Decision Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract: The overarching goal of this study is to create an expert information system for decision-making in the textile industry.
More subtle, but more powerful, are the advisory functions that expert information systems can play with laboratory results in electronic form.