Membership also includes nongovernmental groups such as the United Nations Environment Programme, BioNET-International, and the Expert Center for Taxonomic Identification The GBIF has prepared pages, under the Work Programmes link, describing each of its four key action areas: data access and database interoperability, electronic cataloguing of names of known organisms, digitization-of natural history collection data, and outreached capacity building.
What does ETI stand for?
ETI stands for Expert Center for Taxonomic Identification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETI
We have 227 other meanings of ETI in our Acronym Attic
- Enzymatic Therapy, Inc. (Green Bay, WI)
- Equator Technologies, Inc.
- Estimated Time of Intercept (US DoD)
- Estimated Time to Invasion (game)
- Estudiants de Traducció i Interpretació (Translation & Interpreting Students; Students Union)
- Ethical Trading Initiative (UK)
- European Transport Infrastructure
- Europees Technologie Instituut (Dutch: European Institute of Technology)
- Evolutionary Technologies International, Inc.
- Evolutionary Technology Insertion (military)
- Expert Technique International (French: International Technical Expert)
- Extended Transaction Interface
- Extra-Territorial Intelligence
- Extraterrestrial Intelligence
- Extraterritorial Income
- Extrusion Technologies, Inc. (various companies)
- Earth Terminal Interface/Checkout-Calibration Test Subsystem
- East Tennessee Interfaith Alliance (Knoxville, TN)
- Effectiveness Training Institute of Australia
- End-Tidal Inspiratory Activity (asthma research parameter)