NASDAQ: EECN) today announced it has received clearance from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to evaluate recombinant strains of Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) in small-scale field trials without prior notification or seeking an experimental use permit before testing each strain.
What does EUP stand for?
EUP stands for Experimental Use Permit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EUP
We have 30 other meanings of EUP in our Acronym Attic
- Edinburgh University Press (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- End User Proxy
- End-User Product
- Energy Using Product
- Enriched Uranium Product
- Enterprise Unified Process
- Environmental Use Permit
- Equipment Usage Profile
- Escuela Universitaria Politecnica (Spanish: Polytechnical University School)
- European Union Politics (journal)
- Extended University Program (various schools)
- Extrauterine Pregnancy
- Edmonton Ultimate Players Association (Canada)
- European Union Programmes Agency (Malta)
- European Union Police Advisory Team
- European Federation of Plastic Films Producers
- European Plastics Converters
- Entraide Universitaire pour le Developpement (French: Service University for Development; Guinea)
- Enhanced Upgraded Programmable Display Generator (F-16)
- European Forum for Education in Physics
Samples in periodicals archive:
MYCOGEN CORPORATION RECEIVES EXPERIMENTAL USE PERMIT FOR M-PERIL(TM) BIOINSECTICIDE SAN DIEGO, Dec.
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), for its debut in the genetic engineering arena, announced issuance of an experimental use permit for a field test of antifrost bacteria on a plot of strawberry plants.