Melbourne, July 28 ( ANI ): Mercedes-Benz's inflatable Beltbag seat-belt strap, which was first seen in the company's gadget-laden ESF2009 Experimental Safety Vehicle, is set to go to production and debut in an as yet unnamed luxury-class model, the German automaker has announced.
What does ESV stand for?
ESV stands for Experimental Safety Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESV
We have 60 other meanings of ESV in our Acronym Attic
- Environnements Sédimentaires et Volcaniques (French: Volcanic and Sedimentary Environments)
- Errored Seconds VT1 (Telabs)
- Essential Siphon Vacuum Pump (nuclear plants)
- Étoile Sportive de Vauhallan (French sports club)
- Étoile Sportive de Veauche (French sports club)
- Étoile Sportive du Vignoble (French sports club)
- Étoile Sportive Villenouvelloise (French sports club)
- Étoile Sportive Viviéroise (French sports club)
- Expanded Scale Voltmeter
- Expanded Service Volume
- Extrasystoles Ventriculaires (French: Ventricular Extrasystoles)
- Eastern Shore of Virginia
- Eastern Southern Vacation Alliance
- EBIT Shareholder Value Added
- Email Security Virtual Appliance
- Emilio Segre Visual Archives
- Enhanced Single Vehicle Approval
- European Secure Vehicle Alliance
- European Symposium on Voluntary Associations
- Evergreen State Volkssport Association (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
28) The use of structural foam in the pillars and headers can double or even triple the strength of the component structure, a fact noted as early as 1973 by Japanese researchers developing an experimental safety vehicle for Nissan.
Sydney, Oct 13 (ANI): A safer and more advanced special seat in the car for your kid would soon be a reality-it was first shown in the ESF Experimental Safety Vehicle.
The International Technical Conference on Experimental Safety Vehicles is a symposium held every 18 to 24 months for the exchange of ideas on safety improvements in motor vehicles.