The present plan has AEAC receiving an experimental prototype Sun Flyer aircraft at the end of the first development period.
What does XP stand for?
XP stands for Experimental Prototype
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of XP
We have 6 other meanings of XP in our Acronym Attic
- Christus (Latin: Christ, epigraphy)
- Cross Polarization
- Crosspoint (FidoNet Point software)
- Expansion Pack
- Experian (credit reporting agency)
- Experience (Microsoft Windows XP)
- Experience Points
- Explosion Proof
- Extended Platform
- Extended Play
- Extended Stored Procedure (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extra Performance (AMD Athlon XP+)
- Extreme Performance (AMD Athlon processor)
- Extreme Programming
- Microsoft Windows XP (operating system)
- Plans and Programs (USAF)
- Symbol or monogram for Christ or Christianity (from X and P, the first two letters of the Greek word for Christ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To its credit, Samsung has taken the smartphone with a curved display from experimental prototype to mass production in just a couple of years, proving that, physically and technologically, the concept works.
The experimental prototype torus at Culham, near Oxford, referred to in the letter, is another example of British scientific endeavour.
So at that point the only solution was to remove the infected ventricular system, with all the tubes and intervene immediately using this experimental prototype," he added.
GMP expanded to a production shop manufacturing experimental prototypes after forming close relationships with the Western Electric Company and Bell Telephone Laboratories.
While other companies have been testing one-off, experimental prototypes in TV white spaces, we have a commercially ready platform," stated Kantor.
While applying such a scheme an experimental prototype has been designed and assembled, the exploitation of which has revealed a few flaws: coefficient of friction is very high during the full reversal and at low discharge of batteries does not allow the robot to turn around, high efficiency loss when using a wheel hub with a clutch, on the rough country platform has big chance "to sit on its belly" because of the distances between the wheels.
Do you make experimental prototypes or run interactive manufacturing trials?