Twenty-seven projects were competitively selected under the fiscal 2005 Defense Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (DEPSCoR), which is designed to expand research opportunities in states that have traditionally received the least funding in federal support for university research.
What does ERPSCOR stand for?
ERPSCOR stands for Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (US EPA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Elkhorn Rural Public Power District (Nebraska)
- Eaton Rapids Public Schools (Eaton Rapids, MI)
- Effluents Radiation Protection Section (US NRC)
- Electronic Road Pricing System (road toll systems)
- Emergency Response Planning Scenario (US FEMA)
- Enhanced Reference Picture Selection
- Enterprise Resource Planning System
- EOS Real-Time Processing System
- Equipment Release Priority System
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
- Ecole de Rugby du Pic Saint Loup (France)
- Essential Repair Part Stockage List
- En-Route Patient Staging System (US DoD)
- Emergency Response Planning Team (Canada)
- Employee Retirement Plan Trust (Arlington, VA; US Army Nonappropriated Fund)
- Energias Renovables para Todos (Spanish: Renewable Energy for All)
- European Review of Political Technologies (Politech Institute; Brussels, Belgium; EU)
- Exchange Rate Pass-Through (currency)
- Exploitants de Réseaux Publics de Télécommunications (French: Operators Public Telecommunications Networks; Morocco)
- Elk River Public Utility District (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baynes has worked closely with the South Carolina Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (SC-EPSCoR) and the South Carolina Research Authority (SCRA).
Helping to make it possible was start-up funding for new faculty from the North Dakota Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network (BRIN) through the state's Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR).
75 million National Science Foundation (NSF) grant awarded to Rhode Island through NSF's Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research initiative (EPSCoR).