They are past members of the Eugene Elks Lodge and Wagon Wheelers square dance club, and also have been members of a local vintage automobile club and the Experimental Aircraft Association.
What does EAA stand for?
EAA stands for Experimental Aircraft Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAA
We have 221 other meanings of EAA in our Acronym Attic
- European Aluminium Association (Brussels, Belgium)
- European American Armory Corporation
- European Anglers Alliance (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Aquatic Association (Italy)
- European Association of Archaeologists
- European Athletic Association
- Evacuee Assembly Area
- Everglades Agricultural Area
- Excitatory Amino Acid
- Exclusive Agency Agreement (commercial real estate)
- Expertise Audit Associés (French accounting company)
- Export Achievement Award
- Export Administration Act
- Extended Alternating Automata
- Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis
- Extrinsic Allergic Alveolitis Caused by Pigeons
- East Anglian Air Ambulance
- Eastern Agency on Aging (Bangor, ME)
- École Ajaccienne d'Aïkido et Affinitaires (French martial arts school)
- Éducation Artistique-Arts Appliqués (French: Arts Education-Applied Arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the Chairman of the Experimental Aircraft Association board of directors since October 2012.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The US National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) on Thursday said it applauded the survey response from over 5,000 experimental amateur-built (E-AB) owners, operators and builders to an invitation from the NTSB and the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA).
Jul 28, 2010 Experimental Aircraft Association Fifty-seven years of Poberezny governance of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) will come to a close on 7 September when businessman and pilot Rod Hightower takes over as president of the 160,000-member organisation.
An exhibit hangar will have booths from the Experimental Aircraft Association, the 99's, New Mexico Spaceport, military recruiters, New Mexico Department of Transportation and the Civil Air Patrol, among others.
The actor became chairman of the Young Eagles program of the Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) in March 2004.
Margaret Ringenberg died in her sleep, aged 87, after a day at the Experimental Aircraft Association fly-in at Oshkosh, Wisconsin, during which she inspected new planes and met other veteran women pilots.
The B-17 played a significant role in World War II," said Scott Weathers, an Edwards Air Force Base flight test engineer and member of a local Experimental Aircraft Association chapter.