adusta in experimental added to each treatment Experiment containers container 1 mud 10 2 mud 12 3 mud 10 4 mud 22 5 sand 27 6 sand 31 7 sand 7 or 8 TABLE 2.
What does EC stand for?
EC stands for Experiment Container
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EC
We have 125 other meanings of EC in our Acronym Attic
- Executive Committee
- Executive Condominium (Singapore)
- Executive Council
- Executive Council (Maquis Forces International)
- Exempli Causa (Latin: For Example)
- Exercise Countermeasure
- Exit Criteria
- Expansion Coil
- Expedited Cleanup
- Expense Control
- Expert Committee
- Expiring Contract (National Basketball Association)
- Explorers Club
- Explosives Chemistry
- Extended Control
- Extended Coverage (fire sprinklers)
- Extended Coverage (property insurance covering riot, hail, smoke, explosion, wind, aircraft, vehicle, etc.)
- External Carrier
- Externally Connected (spatial reasoning)
- Extra Credit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The suitcase, called a Passive Experiment Container (PEC), is filled with a variety of materials and experiments and was attached to the ISS in July 2005 during the STS-114 mission.
Corning's HPFS(R) material and the other samples are contained in four Passive Experiment Containers (PECs), suitcase-like containers used for transporting experiments via the space shuttle to and from an orbiting spacecraft.