The ministry is preparing to send its proposals for the RTE to the expenditure finance committee.
What does EFC stand for?
EFC stands for Expenditure Finance Committee (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFC
We have 206 other meanings of EFC in our Acronym Attic
- European Foundation Centre (Belgium)
- Évacuation de Fumées et de Chaleur (French: Evacuation of Smoke and Heat; ventilation)
- Evangelical Fellowship of Canada
- Evangelical Free Church
- Everton Football Club
- Évreux Football Club (French football club)
- Expect(ed) Further Clearance
- Expected Family Contribution
- Expected Further Clearance (time)
- Expeditionary Force Canteen (UK)
- Expertise Finance Conseil (French: Expertise Finance Council)
- Expertise Formation Conseil (French: Expertise Training Council)
- Extended Fast Connect
- Externally Focused Church (Malaysia)
- Extraneous Function Call (software fault)
- Electrical Facility Connection Assembly
- Employee Free Choice Act
- Escadron de Formation des Commandos de l'Air (French: Training Squadron of the Air Commandos)
- Établissement Fomba pour la Construction et l'Aménagement (French: Fomba Establishment for Construction and Planning; Ivory Coast)
- Études Formation Conseil Automatismes (French: Automation Training Council Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Centre would be established with matching contribution as per Expenditure Finance Committee (EFC) approval of two million Euro (approximately Rs.
The expenditure finance committee also recommended this budget of Rs 687 crore.