[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] (A regular contributor to Citizen Airman magazine, Van Deventer is assigned to the Expeditionary Combat Support Division of the Installations and Mission Support Directorate at HQ AFRC.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Expeditionary Combat Support
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Exceptional Customer Service (various companies)
- Exchange Carrier Standard
- Exchange Conferencing Server (Microsoft)
- Excitation Compounding Scheme
- Executive Coaching Service (various organizations)
- Executive Control Subsystem
- Executive Control System
- Executive Corporate Services (various companies)
- Exercise Control Squadron
- Exercise Control System
- Expeditionary Communications Squadron
- Experimental Control System/Station
- Expert Consulting Service (various organizations)
- Expertise Conseil Solutions (French: Expert Consulting Solutions)
- Expidetionary Combat School (US Navy)
- Export Control System
- Express Computer Service (various locations)
- Extended Campus Service
- Extended Case Study (education; science)
- Extended Character Set
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USAF EC's relevance lies in providing advanced training for expeditionary Airmen to support the joint fight and to develop the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) that today's expeditionary combat support (ECS) mission needs to project airpower from the flight line to the front line, from the ground up.
The Air Force has identified the Expeditionary Combat Support System (ECSS) and the Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) as key technology enablers of the Air Force's efforts to transform its logistics and financial management operations and achieve total asset visibility--a key DOD priority.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] We sponsor EAGLE FLAG, the Expeditionary Site Survey Course, and the Expeditionary Combat Support Executive Warrior C2 Course.
Air Force Expeditionary Combat Support System (ECSS), a major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program that will significantly upgrade the Air Force's global logistics capabilities.
Vandeventer is assigned to the Expeditionary Combat Support Division of the Installation and Mission Support Directorate, Headquarters AFRC, Robins AFB, Ga.
This edition of the Journal presents three featured articles: "Potential Interfaces: ECSS and Flying-Hour Programs," "Red Is Good: Transformational Changes for Air Force Aircraft Maintenance," and "Flight Line Maintenance: Creech versus McPeak" In "Potential Interfaces: ECSS and Flying-Hour Programs," the authors identify the processes used to plan and execute flying-hour program hours at both the Air Staff and major command level, to include information technology systems used, in order to identify potential touchpoints for the Expeditionary Combat Support System (ECSS).
In addition, he led CSC's successful pursuit of the Product Lifecycle Management Plus and Expeditionary Combat Support System programs.