Kevin Kennedy, 34th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron commander.
What does EBS stand for?
EBS stands for Expeditionary Bomb Squadron (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EBS
We have 249 other meanings of EBS in our Acronym Attic
- Europe by Satellite
- European Bamboo Society
- European Banking Society
- European Biotechnology Symposium
- European Business School
- European Business Studies
- Evening Bike Society
- Evergreen Building Solutions, Ltd (Seattle, Washington)
- Excess Burst Size
- Executive Business Service
- Exterior Bulk Storage
- External Blob Store (Microsoft)
- Electron Bombarded Silicon - Charge Coupled Device
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex with Muscular Dystrophy
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex with Mottled Pigmentation
- Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex, Koebner Type
- East Belgian Shooting Association (Belgium)
- Effects-Based Security Assessment
- Église Baptiste de St-Augustin (French: Baptist Church of St. Augustine; Canada)
- Employee Benefits Security Administration (US DOL; formerly Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Capt Cameron Warren, Capt Darrin Morgan, Capt Kevin Kippie, 1Lt Josh Nuccio, 1Lt Richard Koll 96th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron 2nd Bomb Wing Barksdale AFB, La.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Capt Aaron Root, 1Lt Ray Dagley, Lt Col Marty Wilson Capt Allen Phelps, 1Lt Zofia Plummer, 1Lt Mandy Blumetto 96th Expeditionary Bomb Squadron 2nd Bomb Wing Barksdale AFB, La.