The double-recoil spring on a full-length guide rod is a near-necessity for a 1911-type pistol of this size adding greatly to the expected service life of the recoil system.
What does ESL stand for?
ESL stands for Expected Service Life
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ESL
We have 258 other meanings of ESL in our Acronym Attic
- Espace Sports et Loisirs (French: Area Sports and Leisure)
- etch-stop layer
- Ether-Serial Link (computer device)
- Étoile Saint Laurent (French sports club)
- Études Structures Logiciels (French: Academic Software Structures)
- European Sales List
- European Super League (sports)
- Event Specification Language
- Executive Search, Ltd.
- Exit Stage Left (Rush album)
- Explorer Scout Leader
- Extended Shelf Life
- External Sensor Lab (US DoD)
- Elk-Skegemog Lakes Association (Michigan)
- Employment Security and Labour Force Adjustment Agreement (Canada)
- English as a Second Language Assembly
- Ethical, Social and Legal Aspects
- European School of Law and Administration (Poland)
- European Sports Linguistics Academy (UK)
- Earth Sciences Library Advisory Committee (Australian National University; Canberra, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With an expected service life of 15 years, Azerspace/Africasat-1a will be operated from a space site at 46 degrees East longitude through an agreement between Azercosmos and MEASAT Satellite Systems of Malaysia, which owns the rights to the space slot.
The expected service life of the BYD Iron-Phosphate batteries is over 25 years.
The minimum expected service life is several years based on a successful four-year test conducted previously.
The concrete mix included the plant's own Type Cl157HE cement and a ground granulated blast furnace slag cement, which yielded an end product with a lower carbon footprint and an expected service life of 100 years.
Fourth, what is the expected service life of a crib and how does the number of children its used by impact a crib's safe-use longevity?
Of those, six lasted less than 10 percent of their expected service life.
Many bridges in Ohio have reached their expected service life and are in need of rehabilitation or replacement.