Pending clarification as to the cause of the operational upset and the expected return to service of Coker 8-3, Canadian Oil Sands is unable to provide any information regarding the potential impact on October production and operating cost estimates.
What does ERTS stand for?
ERTS stands for Expected Return to Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ERTS
We have 23 other meanings of ERTS in our Acronym Attic
- endoplasmic reticulum-targeting signal
- Engine Reliability Tracking System
- Enhanced Remote Transit Shed
- Environmental Report Tracking System (Washington State Department of Ecology)
- Equine Research Training System
- Erlang Runtime System Application
- European Road Transport Show
- Evangelische Radio & Televisie Stichting
- Event-reporting Radio Telemetry System (hydrographic monitoring data communication)
- Exclusive Right To Sell
- Experimental Run-Time System (MS-DOS program)
- Earth Resources Technology Satellite - 1
- Embedded Real Time Systems Implementation
- Emergency Response to Terrorism: Self-Study
- Emergency Response & Technical Training (New York)
- Engine Room Team Trainer (civil engineering)
- Enhance Rural Teacher Training (China)
- Etablissement de la Radiodiffusion Television Tunisienne (French: Tunisian Radio Diffusion and Television Establishment; Tunisia)
- East Renfrewshire Town Twinning Association (UK)
- Extended Run Time Type Identification (programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SPACEBOUND AGAIN: THE MIXING OF THE FLEET The unquestioned highlight of NASA's launch plans for 1988 is the expected return to service of the space shuttle, grounded ever since the Challenger explosion on Jan.
The unit is expected return to service near year-end and the outage is not expected to have a significant impact on this year's financial results.
Accordingly, DCR's ratings reflect Clinton's expected return to service by year end 1998 that will reduce the company`s exposure to price volatility in the market and reduce the level of uncertainty to the company's overall risk profile.