In recent years, several authors have studied the evaluation of the expected net present value and the variance of the net present value of probabilistic cash flows under random timings.
What does ENPV stand for?
ENPV stands for Expected Net Present Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENPV
- Ectonucleotide Pyrophosphatase/Phosphodiesterase 1
- European Network for the Protection of Public Figures (EU)
- Engineering for the Petroleum and Process Industries
- Eurocontrol Notice of Proposed Rule-Making
- Ein Notebook Pro Studentin (German: One Laptop Per Student; school program)
- Electronic News Production System (Associated Press)
- Emergency Notification and Personal Security (US DOT)
- European Network for Psychological Support
- Enhanced Non-Programmable Terminal User Interface
- Economic Net Present Value
- External Negative Pressure Ventilation (pulmonary disease)
- Educational Needs Questionnaire (Australia)
- Emploi Non Qualifié (French: Ineligible Employment)
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (EU)
- European Network for Quality Assurance
- European Network for Quality Assurance in Vocational Education and Training (EU)
- Egyptian National Railways
- Election Night Reporting (various locations)
- Electronic Noise Reduction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The cost incentive should be based on an expected net present value life cycle cost.
Ben-Mordechai added that "the Project is expected to contribute between $150 - $200 million dollars EBITDA per annum, with an expected Net Present Value (NPV) of approximately $1 billion.
When the industry settles into long-run competitive equilibrium, all projects are expected to just earn their opportunity cost of capital and their expected net present value will just be zero.
PGS Reservoir Consultants (UK) Limited, Independent petroleum engineers, have concluded that FEI's petroleum assets have an expected Net Present Value (NPV) of around US$51 million, with an upside of close to US$500 million.
Proceeds will be used to advance refund the 1995 general obligation bonds, series A and B with an expected net present value savings of 3.
The expected Net Present Value is US$51 million but the optimistic value is close to US$500 million.
They made us an offer that was economically attractive and exceeded both the full value of Entergy's investment and our expected net present value in the project.