Aggregate supply is governed by an expectations augmented Phillips curve, linking inflation ([DELTA]p) and the deviation of output from potential (y - [y.
What does EAPC stand for?
EAPC stands for Expectations Augmented Phillips Curve (economics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAPC
We have 52 other meanings of EAPC in our Acronym Attic
- Ecole d'Architecture et de Paysage de Bordeaux (French: School of Architecture and Landscape of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
- Electronic Automatic Private Branch Exchange
- Early American Prescut
- East African Petroleum Conference
- Écurie Automobile du Pays de Caux (French automotive club)
- Equitable Access to Primary Care (UK)
- Estimated Aerobic Plate Count (microbiology)
- Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council
- European Association for Palliative Care
- Européenne d'Assurances Placements et Crédits (French: European Insurance Investments and Credits)
- External Affairs Policy Coordination (Sprint)
- Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council in Council Operations and Exercise Committee
- East African Portland Cement Company (Kenya and Uganda)
- European Association of Poison Control Centres
- European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists
- Euro-Asia Promotion and Cultural Foundation (Romania)
- European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions
- Engro Asahi Polymer & Chemical Limited (Pakistan)
- Engro Asahi Polymer and Chemical Ltd (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Enhanced Automated Pressure Control System (Advanced Pressure Products; Ithaca, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
e] in the expectations augmented Phillips curve is the p-period ahead forecast of inflation made by private agents.
Inflation forecasting properties for the dynamic incomplete competition model (ICM) and the expectations augmented Phillips curve model are compared.