Expanding Your Horizons offers young women in grades 6 through 12 a unique opportunity to spend a day doing fun, hands-on math and science activities with enthusiastic women role models who have math- and science-based careers.
What does EYH stand for?
EYH stands for Expanding Your Horizons (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Youth Forum
- Enhanced Yellow Fluorescent Protein
- Early Years Foundation Stage (welfare requirements; UK)
- European Youth for Sustainable Development (Craiova, Romania)
- East Yorkshire Glass (Hull, UK architectural aluminium manufacturing company)
- Egerton Young Greens (Egerton University; Kenya)
- Ernst & Young Global
- European Youth Goe Championship (board game competition)
- European Youth Guitar Ensemble (UK)
- European Young Geotechnical Engineers' Conference
- Estonian Youth Hostel Association (est. 1992)
- Euclid Youth Hockey Association (Euclid, Ohio)
- Evanston Youth Hockey Association (Evanston, IL)
- Early Years and Healthy Child Development (Integrated Services for Children Division; Canada)
- Egyptian Youth Hostel Federation
- Eat Your Heart Out
- European Youth Human Rights
- European Youth Human Rights Network (Riga, Latvia)
- European Youth Heart Study
- East York Health Unit (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staying in touch" offers an excellent way of expanding your horizons and perspectives.
The Genentech Foundation has allowed our program to thrive in a time of great need," said Christine Case, director of the Expanding Your Horizons Conference and biology professor at Skyline College in San Bruno.