QUETTA, July 02, 2010 (Balochistan Times): Balochistan Minister for Inter Provincial Coordination and prominent medical scientist Ms Dr Ruqayya Saeed Hashmi said that Expanded Programme on Immunization (EPI) cost $ 47.
What does EPI stand for?
EPI stands for Expanded Programme on Immunization (World Health Organization)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPI
We have 309 other meanings of EPI in our Acronym Attic
- Études et Projets Industriels (French: Industrial Projects and Studies)
- Europe Protection Intervention (France; est. 2001)
- European Participating Industries
- Européenne Protection Incendie (French: European Fire Protection)
- Europrop International (European aero engines)
- Evidence of Property Insurance
- Exceptional Performance Incentive
- Exit Planning Institute
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Expanded Position Indicator
- Experimental Performance Institute
- Exploration Production, Inc. (est. 1993; Canada)
- Export Promotion and Internationalisation (Finland)
- Extended Phase Interferometry
- External Peripheral Interface (Stellaris)
- External Presentation Interface
- External Project Initiation (WorldCom)
- Extraction Purification Innovation (France)
- Extraordinary Pay Increase
- Upon, Above (Prefix)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD, September 02, 2009 (Frontier Star): Immunization was the backbone of the health system and the Government was provision of preventive care services to the people through the Expanded Programme on Immunization was high on the agenda.
1) Expanded Programme on Immunization, Department of Disease Control; Khonkaen Provincial Health Office, Permanent Secretary Office; Loei Provincial Health Office, Permanent Secretary Office; Nongbualampoo Provincial Health Office, Permanent Secretary Office; Polio Eradication Campaign, Department of Disease Control; Senior Public Health Inspector General Office, Permanent Secretary Office; Virus Research Institute, Department of Medical Science.