com About The Woodbridge Group The Woodbridge Group and its partners in The World Polyurethane Alliance operate 62 facilities in 19 countries, as global leaders in the development and production of polyurethane and expanded polypropylene products.
What does EPP stand for?
EPP stands for Expanded Polypropylene
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPP
We have 282 other meanings of EPP in our Acronym Attic
- Estimated Patient Portion (insurance)
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Partnership Project
- European People's Party
- Évaluation des Pratiques Professionnelles (French: Evaluation of Professional Practices)
- Ex Pecunia Publica (Latin:Through Public Money, epigraphy)
- Excess Parachute Payment (IRS)
- Executive Pay Plan (various locations)
- Executive Planning Panel
- Executive Potential Program (various organizations)
- Exercise Planning Process
- Experimental Products Program (Army Research Lab)
- Expert Patients Programme (chronic illness trial; UK)
- Exposure Prone Procedure (medicine)
- Extended Payment Plan (various companies)
- Extended Planning Period
- Extended Projection Principle (linguistic theory)
- Extensible Pre-Processor (computing)
- Extensible Provisioning Protocol
- Extra Protection Plan
- Extruded Polypropylene (foam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award-winning application was a 3D In-Mould Label (IML) margarine tub, injection-moulded in expanded polypropylene using the MuCell process.
The Woodbridge Group(R) is a global leader in the development and production of polyurethane and expanded polypropylene products and technologies for automotive applications including; seat cushioning, structural frames, head restraints, interior soft trim, headliner substrates, acoustical components and cargo management solutions.
NK model arrives here next summer it will have a long lifespan as it's built from expanded polypropylene, which is completely recyclable.
NK model arrives here next summer it will have a long lifespan as it's built from expanded polypropylene, which is completely recyclable .
Although the company is deploying expanded polypropylene for some applications (e.
Expanded Polypropylene Group, MI JSP International Co.
5 ounces) and its ring is crafted from a new durable light-weight plastic called expanded polypropylene.