In over 50 more articles they explain imagery in such cases as external otitis, exotoses, carcinomas and melanomas, ossicular malformations, meningiomas, metastasis of the middle ear and mastoid, inner ear and petrous bone conditions such as epidermids and petreous apictis, trauma and fractures, the postoperative ear, and such conditions as Paget's Disease, Lymphoma and fibrous dysplasia.
What does EXT stand for?
EXT stands for Exotoses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EXT
We have 2 other meanings of EXT in our Acronym Attic
- Exposure Standards and Regulations
- External Software Required by CDAT
- Einstein Extended Source Survey (catalog)
- Exercise and Sport Science
- Executive Summary (Army)
- Exercise Summary
- Exercise Supplement
- Exchange Spectroscopy
- Exeter, England, United Kingdom - Exeter (Airport Code)