What does EPIDEMIE stand for?
EPIDEMIE stands for Exotic Plant Invasions: Deleterious Effects on Mediterranean Island Ecosystems (research project)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Electrophoretic Image Display (electrical engineering)
- Elvis Perkins in Dearland (band)
- Enhanced Proportional Integral Derivative
- Every Page Is Different (printing)
- Every Person Is Different
- Extended Pan (Pan-Access Network) ID (Identification; computing)
- East Pakistan Industrial Development Corporation
- Environmental Protection and Industrial Development Commission (now Environmental Protection and Development Authority-Ras Al Khaimah; United Arab Emirates)
- Établissement Public d'Insertion de la Défense (French public administrative institution)
- Exploration and Production Integrated Drilling Operations and Reservoir Information System
- European Patent Information and Documentation Systems
- Educational Products Information Exchange
- Executive Program in International Economic Integration (Pavia, Italy)
- European Programme for Intervention Epidemiology Training
- Eco-Product International Fair
- Effective Practice Incentive Fund (Washington, DC)
- Effects of Pesticides in the Field (publication)
- Employment Policies Institute Foundation
- European Payment Institutions Federation (est. 2011)