Active immunization against inhibin improves superovulatory response to exogenous FSH in cattle.
What does EFORT stand for?
EFORT stands for Exogenous FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) Ovarian Reserve Test (human reproduction)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EFORT
We have 1 other meaning of EFORT in our Acronym Attic
- Euro Finals of Poker
- Executive Fire Officer Program
- Erlangen Fitness Osteoporosis Prevention Study
- Eastside Fellowship of Reconciliation (Washington)
- Equivalent Forced Outage Rate (measure of a unit’s electrical generating plant unreliability)
- Engineer Force
- Demand Equivalent Forced Outage Rate (used in the calculation of unforced capacity rating of wholesale electrical generating plants)
- Experiment Functional Objectives Requirements Document
- Electronic Foodborne Outbreak Reporting System
- European Federation of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- European Federation of Older Students
- European Federation of Orthodontic Specialists Associations
- ESO Faint Object Spectrograph and Camera Version 2
- Engineer Family Of Systems Study
- Evaluation Framework for Open Source Software (software engineering)
- Electronic Field Office Technical Guide (USDA)
- Egyetemisták És Foiskolások Országos Turisztikai Találkozója (Hungarian: University and Tourism Meeting of National Defense)
- Oulu Airport, Finland (Icao Code)
- Extended Field-Of-View
- Energy for You (fuel cell product line)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2--The exogenous FSH ovarian reserve test (FSHORT) (78).
DISCUSSION Administration of exogenous FSH, melatonin and progestagens has been shown to promote ovarian activity and follicular development in the seasonally anestrous ewe (3).