Skybus has revealed that considering the weather department s forecast on inclement weather conditions for the coming few days, the carrier has decided to use Newquay Cornwall airport and Exeter airport this weekend to operate the Land s End airport-based flights.
What does EGTE stand for?
EGTE stands for Exeter Airport (UK, ICAO code)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EGTE
We have 1 other meaning of EGTE in our Acronym Attic
- Wycombe Air Park (UK airfield code)
- Cranfield Airfield (UK, ICAO code)
- East Grinstead Town Council (UK)
- Epsom Gymnastics and Trampoline Club (UK)
- ER (Endoplasmic Reticulum)-Golgi Transport Container (cell biology)
- European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation
- Exchangeable Gene Trap Clones (database)
- Epilepsy with Generalized Tonic Clonic Seizures
- Environmental Genomics Thematic Data Centre (life sciences computer program training; UK)
- Ethiopian Grain Trade Enterprise
- Expert Group on Techno-Economic Issues (emission reduction advocacy; Europe)
- Electron Gun Test Facility
- European Golf Teachers Federation (Bromley, Kent, UK)
- Fairoaks Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- East Grinstead Town Football Club (UK)
- Edinburgh Graduate Theatre Group
- Erik Goes to Germany (band)
- Essential Guide Torque Game Engine (book)
- Egyptian General Tourist Guides Syndicate
- Egyptian German Telecommunication Industries (telecommunication equipment; Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prize includes return flights for two from Land's End, Newquay or Exeter Airports with Skybus.
Newcastle Inbound flight makes a brief stop at Exeter Airport.
Flight BE703, carrying 39 passengers and four crew, circled above Exeter airport on March 3 for an hour to burn fuel.
The 39-year-old, originally from York, has been in the job for just four weeks having left his role as managing director of Exeter Airport.
The Airbus aircraft was descending into Exeter Airport in Devon, south west England, when the light was directed at it from part of the city below, police said.
EXETER AIRPORT, UK, is working to become the new site for the Devon and Cornwall Police Air Support Unit and Devon Air Ambulance facility, currently Located at Police Headquarters Middlemoor.
Martin's colleague Christine Jackman, who was sitting next to him during the mid-air drama, tearfully sent what she thought could be a final message to her partner and young son as the pilot prepared to land the aircraft at Exeter Airport.