Another option that is more available is exercise with oxygen therapy (EWOT).
What does EWOT stand for?
EWOT stands for Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (health practice; aka Exercise with Oxygen Training)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EWOT
- Electronic Warfare Operations
- Electronic Warfare Operations Security
- Early Warning Outbreak Recognition System (software)
- Electronic Warfare Operational Support
- Europart Werkstatt Online System (German: Europart Workshop Online System)
- European Workshop for Open Systems
- eWorld of Sports (Singapore Sporting Goods Superstore)
- Electronic Warfare Operational Support Centre (Canada)
- Electronic Warfare Operational Shortfall Study
- Electronic Warfare Officer Training
- Expeditionary Warfare Orientation Training (Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, Twentynine Palms, California)
- European Workshop on Traumatic Stress
- Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria (Australia)
- Electronic Ways of Working (information management)
- Eyes Wide Open Worldwide
- Early Warning Point
- East West Players (Los Angeles, CA)
- East-West Psychology (California)
- Eastern White Pine
- Education for Working Professionals (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So Parris tied aging and stress," Wood said, "into an easy-to-do, at-home therapy called Exercise With Oxygen Therapy.