This is an exercise in futility that they refuse to resume negotiations with Israel without a halt to settlement building.
What does EIF stand for?
EIF stands for Exercise in Futility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EIF
We have 102 other meanings of EIF in our Acronym Attic
- Equivalent Initial Flaw
- Essays in International Finance (publication)
- Essuyage Ile-de-France (French manufacturing company)
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor
- Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor
- European industry federation
- European Interoperability Framework
- European Investment Fund
- Event Integration Facility (software)
- Ever Increasing Faith (ministry)
- Experienced Investor Fund
- External Interface File
- eukaryotic Initiation Factor 2
- Eucaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 3
- Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 5 (gene)
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-2
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor-3
- Eukaryotic Translation Initiation Factor 4A
- Eukaryotic Translation Tnitiation Factor 4E
- Eukaryotic Initiation Factor 4F
Samples in periodicals archive:
s leadership is an exercise in futility," said the expert at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
Going out on a sailboat for an afternoon seemed like an exercise in futility to me, just sailing up and down in the bay and coming back.
Social equality and political representation without economic opportunity is an exercise in futility and frustration.
Whether your staff is dealing with incontinence or wound care, keeping the environment clean might seem like an exercise in futility.
Justine accepts that Colleen cannot be the mother she wants her to be and that waiting for Colleen to change may be an exercise in futility.
To criticize physicians without considering the social context in which they live is an exercise in futility, not to mention grossly unfair.
Rhythmic Breathing Without a good rhythmic breathing pattern, a 100-yard swim can be an exercise in futility Very few people in the U.