Brown said with a laugh about the extreme exercise study.
What does EST stand for?
EST stands for Exercise Study (EU, UN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EST
We have 267 other meanings of EST in our Acronym Attic
- Estonian (language)
- European Society for Translation Studies
- Evaluation Summary Table
- Evangelical School of Theology (various locations)
- Everyone Stand Together (lyric)
- Everyone Stand Together (Machine Gun Kelly lyric)
- Evolutionary Structural Testing
- Executive Steering Committee
- Exercise Stress Test (aka treadmill test)
- Expressed Sequence Tag
- Estimated Completion Date
- Earth Science Teachers' Association (UK)
- Ecole Supérieure des Techniques Aérospatiales (Paris, France)
- École Supérieure des Techniques Avancées (Fench: High School of Advanced Technologies; Burkina Faso)
- École Supérieure des Technologies et des Affaires (French: Graduate School of Business and Technology)
- Education in Stage and Theatre Arts (UK)
- Egyptian Science and Technology Abstracts
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (Department of Homeland Security)
- En-route Support Team Advanced
Samples in periodicals archive:
If they missed a two sessions in a row, the exercise study coordinator contacted the patient.
Jack Petajan's ground-breaking MS and exercise study, Olympic skiing medalist Jimmie Heuga raised his voice about the value of exercise for people living with the disease.
Data for all subjects participating in larger hemiparetic stroke exercise study and for random subset of subjects who also consented to vastus lateralis (VL) biopsy.
SIDEBAR SEATTLE-AREA WOMEN NEEDED FOR A DIET AND EXERCISE STUDY WHAT: Nutrition and Exercise for Women (NEW) Study - A study that examines the effects of exercise and nutrition on breast-cancer risk factors.
Facilities include 16 beds, all with sophisticated clinical signs monitoring equipment, seven consulting rooms, an exercise study room, procedure and specimen preparation rooms, and meeting and seminar rooms.
Temperature Date of exercise study ([degrees] C) Humidity l%) Unexposed period 17 January 2003 12.
Messier: We are involved presently in a large pilot study, the Glucosamine/chondroitin and Training Exercise Study (GATES), to study the effect.