Dobson, 60, and Fontrier, 63, are currently participating in a cognition-related exercise study at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, N.
What does EST stand for?
EST stands for Exercise Study (EU, UN)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EST
We have 267 other meanings of EST in our Acronym Attic
- Estimated Value (used in auctions)
- Estonian (language)
- European Society for Translation Studies
- Evaluation Summary Table
- Evangelical School of Theology (various locations)
- Evolutionary Structural Testing
- Executive Steering Committee
- Exercise Stress Test (aka treadmill test)
- Expressed Sequence Tag
- Estimated Completion Date
- Earth Science Teachers' Association (UK)
- Ecole Supérieure des Techniques Aérospatiales (Paris, France)
- École Supérieure des Techniques Avancées (Fench: High School of Advanced Technologies; Burkina Faso)
- École Supérieure des Technologies et des Affaires (French: Graduate School of Business and Technology)
- Education in Stage and Theatre Arts (UK)
- Egyptian Science and Technology Abstracts
- Electronic System for Travel Authorization (Department of Homeland Security)
- En-route Support Team Advanced
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of the 48 participants (IG: n=24; CG: n=24) who completed the 12-month maintenance exercise study, 36 participants (75%) (IG: n=19; CG: n=17) completed the survey and 12 participants (25%) did not [nonsurvey group (NSG)].
In addition to this exercise study, a number of pre-clinical studies conducted over the past two decades have shown that honokiol strongly supports cellular health.
Sometimes we are called to perform this procedure in an emergency or at the peak of an exercise study and in these situations the task becomes significantly more difficult.
At six months post transplantation he participated in an exercise study at Wichita State University.
In Menshikova's exercise study on people in their 60s, insulin resistance declined as their mitochondria increased, even though they didn't lose weight or body fat.
Data for all subjects participating in larger hemiparetic stroke exercise study and for random subset of subjects who also consented to vastus lateralis (VL) biopsy.
Facilities include 16 beds, all with sophisticated clinical signs monitoring equipment, seven consulting rooms, an exercise study room, procedure and specimen preparation rooms, and meeting and seminar rooms.