According to the cabinet resolution, Japan could exercise force to the minimum degree necessary in cases where a country with which it has close ties is attacked and the following conditions are met: there is a threat to the existence of the Japanese state, there is a clear danger that the people's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness could be subverted, and there is no appropriate alternative.
What does EXFOR stand for?
EXFOR stands for Exercise Force
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EXFOR
We have 2 other meanings of EXFOR in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Extract Format
- Extended Fine Auger Structure
- Extended X-Ray Fine Absorption Structure
- Extended File Allocation Table (file system)
- External First Class
- EXtended File Control Block
- Excise Tax Filing and Retrieval System
- Explosive Foxhole Digger
- Exchange Format (for experimental nuclear reaction data)
- Experimental Force
- Excluded From the General Declassification Schedule
- Extended Geminal
- Extended Group Function (1) (Model Wave Function Accounting for Electron Correlation)
- Excision Greater-Of (CFAR processor type)
- Exterran Holdings, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Express by Holiday Inn
- Exercise and Health Physiology (academic program; University of Calgary; Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have to include maritime security more broadly and we have to include maritime infrastructure protection," Commodore Simon Ancona, deputy commander of the Combined Maritime Forces, and Commander of this year's International Maritime Exercise Force (IMEF), said.
Israeli army exercise forces Palestinian evacuation
We grant police the power to exercise force to protect individual freedom, not the expediency of government operations.
This exercise forces you to have a natural laughing smile.
Aerobic exercise forces the lungs and heart to work harder and, in so doing, strengthens and conditions them.
The 100s: This signature Pilates toning exercise forces dancers to focus on their abdominal muscles and their breathing.
It is unacceptable to continue to exercise force beyond the point when safety and security has returned.