Kratos will also support Biometrics training, which is conducted by the Tactical Training Exercise Control Group (TTECG) and the Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group (MCTOG) at the Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Command (MAGTFTC) in MCB 29 Palms, California.
What does EXCG stand for?
EXCG stands for Exercise Control Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Excellence Through Commitment to Education and Learning (US Navy)
- Excellence Uniting Culture, Education and Leadership (Student Success Program)
- Exhibition Centre London (UK)
- Expanded Clinical Evaluation of Lovastatin
- Expanded Curriculum for Exceptional Learners (educational program; Indiana)
- Expanding Capacity for Effectiveness and Leadership (New York and Illinois)
- Experimental Chloride Extraction Line
- Exceeding Customer Expectation Levels for Life (customer satisfaction program; American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Excellence in Realty
- Examination for the Certification of Educators in Texas
- European Exchange Circle on Flood Forecasting
- Excited Dimer (LASER application; formed by mixture of rare Gas and halogene)
- Executive Council for Modeling and Simulations (US DoD)
- Extensible C4I Instrumentation Suite (US Army)
- Exploitation with Collaborative Interoperable Technology
- Exploratory Climate Land Assessment and Impact Management (illustrative computer program)
- Executive Committee for Low Observable Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participants in the structured exercise control group had a lower, but nonsignificant, reduction in the number of falls from baseline.
NCAMS hosted the upper echelons of naval leadership exercising command and control for BA12, including the Joint Exercise Control Group (JECG), the Combined Force Maritime Component Commander (CFMCC) blended blue-green staff and other portions of the control group.
The exercise control group did flexibility exercises three times a week.
As a result, intelligence has to work with inputs from the exercise control group for each mission instead of real-time data.
As the word to "ENDEX" was given by the Joint Exercise Control Group Signal Soldiers continued to provide communications until the last Soldier, Sailor, Marine and Airman were safely redeployed to home stations.
He is now the Air Representative for CAX at the Tactical Training and Exercise Control Group, MAGTF Training Center, Twentynine Palms, Calif.
Among other billets, he also has served as the Artillery Representative as part of the Tactical Training, Exercise Control Group (TTECG) at Twentynine Palms, California, and Executive Officer for the Marine garrison at Camp Fuji, Japan.