According to the website of the US Africa Command, the MV-22 Osprey helicopter crashed in an exercise area south-west of Agadir in the south of the country on Wednesday.
What does EXAREA stand for?
EXAREA stands for Exercise Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Exudative Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Experimental Inter-American Meteorological Rocket
- Exposure Analysis Modeling System (US EPA)
- Exposure Analysis Modeling System II
- Exotic Animal Disease Consultative Council
- European Exchange on Archaeological Research and Communication (Eindhoven, The )
- Exchange on Archaeological Research and Communication (Eindhoven, The Netherlands)
- Express Advanced Switching
- Expert for Art Sport and Study (corporate community award; Daihatsu Cultural Development System; Japan)
- Expedited Airborne Target Acquisition and Designation System
- Exothermic Brazing
- Expanded Bible (edition)
- Expansion Board
- Exchange for Business Angels (Germany)
- Expanded Bed Capacity
- Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer (Microsoft)
- Exercise Brief
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier on arrival in the exercise area, General officer commanding of both the formations briefed the Corps Commander regarding the progress of training, aims and objectives of respective capstone exercises.
If the pig has an exercise area try to encourage him to spend time there, spread the food around so he has to go rooting for it.
Dogs are also excluded from the two children''s play areas, but can run off-lead in the fourth quadrant, which has been designated as a dog exercise area.
The private rooms and large exercise areas are equipped with state-of-the-art and latest tools of the trade.
And now the loose-knit group is hoping to enlist more volunteers to help build an exercise area for the dogs.
4 million and will be three stories, with 58 rooms and have an exercise area and an indoor pool, according to the Rupe Building Co.
A distant tower indicates a tank-firing range; a petroleum store is camouflaged with turf; calm waters become a mere cloaking surface when the caption tells you that they are a Submarine Exercise Area.