During that Fox News debate, Lynn brandished, as proof of Falwell's trouble with tax law, a copy of Falwell's public statement, which had been published in its entirety in the May 1993 issue of The Exempt Organization Tax Review.
What does EOTR stand for?
EOTR stands for Exempt Organization Tax Review
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EOTR
We have 1 other meaning of EOTR in our Acronym Attic
- Each One Teach One
- Elephants Only Talk Occasionally (band)
- End of Time Observatory (band)
- End of the Pier Film Festival (UK)
- Ethernet Over Twisted Pair
- Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Patents (Informa Healthcare publication)
- Eyes on the Prize
- Eastern Ontario Team Penning Association (Canada)
- Executive Office of Transportation and Public Works
- Ear of the Rat (band)
- Edinburgh Old Town Renewal Trust (UK)
- Electro Optical Test Set (LANTIRN)
- Electro-Optical Targeting System
- Electro-Optical Threat Sensor
- Elf on the Shelf
- Elimination of the Snakes (podcast)
- Empire Of The Sun (movie)
- Enema of the State (Blink-182 album)
- Enemy of the State (movie)
- Equipment Order Tracking System (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
22) See Sheppard, "Brisendine Provides Rabbi Trust Update," The Exempt Organization Tax Review 13 (Jan.