The exemplar-based Random Walk Model (Palmeri, 1997) seeks to explain how an exemplar is retrieved from memory.
What does EBRW stand for?
EBRW stands for Exemplar-Based Random Walk
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Evidence-Based Review of Stroke Rehabilitation (Ontario, Canada)
- East Belgian Racing Team (Belgium)
- Elevated Body-Rotation Test
- Embedded Barcode Remittance Technology
- Empty Bed Retention Time (environmental science)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- East Border Region Tourism Partnership (UK)
- Ente Bilaterale Regionale Turismo Siciliano (Italian: Bilateral Inter-Regional Tourism Sicily; Italy)
- (Electronically Bringing Even) Better Registration to the University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Energy Bridge Regasification Vessel
- East Bayshore Recycled Water Project (California)
- E-Business Strategy
- E-Business Suite (Oracle Corporation)
- Early Bird Special
- East Bionic Symphonia (band)
- Ebony Biomedical Services, Inc.
- Ecolab Business Solution (Germany)
- Ecology Building Society (UK)
- Econotel Business Systems, Inc.
- Edible Ballot Society (Canada)