Exempla operates three facilities: Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital, Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center, and Exempla Physician Network.
What does EPN stand for?
EPN stands for Exempla Physician Network (Denver, CO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPN
We have 81 other meanings of EPN in our Acronym Attic
- Escola de Pais Nacional (Portugal)
- Escuela Politécnica Nacional
- Espace Public Numérique (French: Digital Public Space)
- Established Premium Neighborhood (real estate)
- Estes Park News (Estes Park, Colorado, USA newspaper)
- Établissement Public National (French: National Public Institution)
- European Pulsar Network
- Event Planning Network (Harrisburg, PA)
- Event Processing Network
- Evil People Network
- Expansion Port Network
- Exploitation du Parc Nucléaire (French: Nuclear Power Operations)
- Extended Part Number
- Extended Petri Net
- Extended Port Network
- Eden Park Neighbours' Association (New Zealand)
- Edgewood Park Neighborhood Association (Knoxville, TN)
- Eken Park Neighborhood Association (Madison, WI)
- Enviro Packaging of North America (Ontario, Canada)
- Etablissements Publics Nationaux Administratifs (French: National Public Administrative Establishments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Exempla Healthcare Exempla Healthcare, formed in 1998, serves metropolitan Denver through its three hospitals - Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center, Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital - and the Exempla Physician Network of primary care, occupational medicine and specialty physicians.
The health system is comprised of Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center, Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital, and Exempla Physician Network.