Exelon is engaged in the energy generation business through its Exelon Generation Company, LLC (Generation) subsidiary; wholesale and retail energy sales through its Constellation business unit, and the energy delivery business through its Baltimore Gas and Electric (BGE), Commonwealth Edison Company (ComEd) and PECO Energy Company (PECO) subsidiaries.
What does EGC stand for?
EGC stands for Exelon Generation Company, LLC
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EGC
We have 116 other meanings of EGC in our Acronym Attic
- Étoile Gymnique de Colomiers (French gymnastics)
- European Go Congress (Netherlands)
- European Green Capital
- Ever Grande City (Pokemon forum)
- Everett Gun Club (Boeing Employees)
- Evil Genius Chronicles (Dave Slusher blog)
- Exact Geometric Computation
- Excellent Grades & Conduct
- Excluding Government Charges (automobiles)
- Executive Golf Course (Singapore)
- Exetel Gaming Community
- Extended Goppa Code
- Extended Gray Code
- Extraction et Gestion des Connaissances (French)
- Église Gnostique Catholique Apostolique (French: Gnostic Catholic Apostolic Church; various locations)
- Egretta Caerulea (little blue heron)
- Emersons Green Community Association (UK)
- Engineering & General Contractors Association (San Diego, CA)
- Estonian Grid Certification Authority
- European Group Cat Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kinder Morgan Texas Pipeline and Exelon Generation Company, LLC, on behalf of ExTex LaPorte Limited Partnership, entered into a long-term natural gas supply agreement in which KMTP will supply 100 percent of the natural gas requirements to a new "peaker" generating plant in LaPorte, TX.
CHICAGO -- Exelon Generation Company, LLC (Generation) announced today that it will extend the deadline with respect to its exchange offer to exchange (i) $523,303,000 of its 4.
BACKGROUND: Exelon Generation Company, LLC, has signed a 20-year power purchase agreement with Epuron LLC, the U.
CHICAGO -- Exelon Generation Company, LLC (Generation) announced today the expiration at midnight New York City time on July 11, 2012 (Expiration Date), of its private offers to certain eligible holders to exchange any and all of the outstanding 7.
Tenaska) which has a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) for the entire output of the plant with Exelon Generation Company, LLC (Exelon) and two owned by Southern Power Company (Southern Power).
CHICAGO -- Exelon Generation Company, LLC (Generation) announced today the expiration of the early participation period at 5:00 p.
March 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Nuclear Regulatory Commission today voted to approve an Early Site Permit (ESP) for Exelon Generation Company, LLC.