Newly elected to the board for three-year terms are: Ora Pescovitz, MD, executive vice president for medical affairs and CEO, University of Michigan Health System, University of Michigan; Paul Ramsey, MD, CEO, UW Medicine, executive vice president for medical affairs, and dean of the School of Medicine, University of Washington; and Wayne Riley, MD, MACP, MBA, MPH, president and CEO of Meharry Medical College.
What does EVPMA stand for?
EVPMA stands for Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Executive Vice President for Health Affairs
- Expected Value of Perfect Information (operations management)
- Ethernet Virtual Private Line (data service)
- Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library (Evansville, Indiana)
- External Vice-President for Local Affairs (University of California at Santa Barbara)
- Ethernet Virtual Private Local Area Network
- Estes Valley Public Library District (Colorado)
- Ethernet Virtual Private LAN (Local Area Network) Services
- Earned Value Performance Management
- Earned Value Project Management
- European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference
- Earned Value Project Management Office (Earned Value Management Institute; Leesburg, VA)
- Embedded Virtual Private Network (computer networking)
- Enhanced Virtual Private Network
- Ethernet Virtual Private Network
- Eagle-Vail Property Owners' Association (Colorado)
- East Valley Positive Parenting (Arizona)
- Emballages Vides de Produits Phytosanitaires (French: Empty Containers of Plant Protection Products)
- Escuela Virtual Para Padres (Spanish: Virtual School for Parents)
- Executive Vice President and Provost
Samples in periodicals archive:
The candidate responded to an executive vice president for medical affairs position at a top 10 health system that required substantial academic and management experience.
Louis, where he served as executive vice president for medical affairs and system integration.
Kaplan, MD, MPS, is Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs, Health Services Medical Crop.
has been appointed founding dean of the Florida International University College of Medicine and executive vice president for medical affairs, university officials announced today.
Air Force surgeon general, the state health officer for the state of Washington and the executive vice president for medical affairs at the University of Michigan.
He served as Executive Vice President for Medical Affairs and as Chief Executive Officer of the University of Michigan Health System from 1997 to 2002.
Louis, where he was executive vice president for medical affairs and system integration.