The 2001 Executive Review of Navy Training recognized the challenge the Navy's cultural stovepipes: Training problems are cumbersome to deal with due to fragmentation at the OPNAV level.
What does ERNT stand for?
ERNT stands for Executive Review of Navy Training
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ERNT in our Acronym Attic
- Edinburgh Real Nappy Network (UK)
- European Research National Organization
- Elephant Rock Nature Park (Oklahoma)
- Environmental Rehabilitation in NWFP (North-West Frontier Province) and Punjab (project; Pakistan)
- Emergency Release Notification System
- Emergency Response Notification System (EPA)
- Eagle River Nordic Ski Club (Alaska)
- European Research Network on System Identification
- Equal Rights Not Special Rights
- European Research Network for Sustainable Technologies (EU; Germany)
- Enteric Respiratory and Neurological Virus Laboratory (UK)
- Education Research Network for West and Central Africa
- Equine Research New Zealand (Massey University)
- Early Release Observation
- Early Retirement Option
- Earned Run Out (Pool; break and run table)
- Eastern Regional Office
- Eastern Rehabilitation Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Edge Roll-Off (silicon wafer geometry)
- Education Review Office (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001, the Navy initiated an executive review of Navy training to explore ways to leverage new, emerging training methods and technologies.
The Executive Review of Navy Training made several large-scale recommendations to changing the way we train and invest in our people.