The resume itself is a product of an intense information surfacing process, followed by input from several members of a team, review by a Regional Review Board, then a final review by our national Executive Review Board to lift a good resume to a still higher level.
What does ERB stand for?
ERB stands for Executive Review Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ERB
We have 83 other meanings of ERB in our Acronym Attic
- Enlistment Retention Board (US Navy)
- Entreprise Redonnaise de Bâtiment (French construction business)
- Epic Rap Battles (video series)
- Équipement Régional du Bâtiment (French: Equipment Regional Building)
- Equivalent Rectangular Bandwidth (audiology)
- Étude Réalisation Bois (French: Wood Design Study)
- Eurobahn (German: Eurorail)
- Evangelischer Rundfunkdienst Baden (German Protestant broadcasting service)
- Exchange Rate-Based (finance)
- Executive Resources Board
- Export Riser Base (pipeline)
- Extended Range Bass
- External Reputation Building (marketing)
- Earth Radiation Budget Satellite (NASA; space shuttle)
- Easter Ross Beekeepers' Association (Scotland)
- Ecole Régionale des Beaux-Arts de Rennes (France)
- Embarras River Basin Agency (Greenup, IL)
- Essex River Basin Adventures
- Event-Related Brain Activation (brain function test method)
- Enterprise Role-Based Access Control (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the environmental paradigm, the courts had taken on the role of an executive review board, upholding vague, boundless legislative claims without constitutional scrutiny.
Honorees are determined through a comprehensive international nomination process and winners selected by a diverse, forty-person Executive Review Board made up of members from small and large pharmaceutical organizations, academic research laboratories, law firms and consulting organizations.
The third-annual awards, acknowledging pharmaceutical organizations for their role in the treatment and prevention of disease, were determined by an executive review board comprised of leaders in science from academia and industry.
The company aims to expand the Executive Review Board to include more companies and a wider range of company types.
Nominations are judged by a distinguished Executive Review Board composed of executives from small and large pharmaceutical research organizations, academicians from key research institutes and business and legal professionals.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- Informa Life Sciences announces the addition of the following members to the Executive Review Board of the Third Annual Pharmaceutical Achievement Awards (taking place on the eve of August 8, 2004 in Boston, MA): Janice Bourque, President and CEO, Massachusetts Biotechnology Council Vijay Bhargava, Ph.
Honorees will be determined through a comprehensive international nomination process and winners selected by a cross-industry, fourteen-person Executive Review Board.