Faraci holds a BS in applied mechanics from the University of California, San Diego and is a graduate of the University's Executive Program for Scientists and Engineers.
What does EPSE stand for?
EPSE stands for Executive Program for Scientists and Engineers (University of California, San Diego)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EPSE
We have 7 other meanings of EPSE in our Acronym Attic
- Estes Park Sanitation District (Colorado)
- European Panel for Sustainable Development (EU strategy review group; London, England, UK)
- Event Processing Start Date (Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation)
- English Prison Service Darts Association
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Early Prevention, Screening, Detection and Treatment (illness program)
- Earth and Planetary Science Express (covers current articles in Elsevier Science Journals)
- Educational Psychology and Special Education
- Etablissements Publics Socio-Educatifs (French: Socio-Educational Public Institutions)
- European Polycarbonate Sheet Extruders (est. 2003; Brussels, Belgium)
- Extrapyramidal Side-Effects (antipsychotic medications)
- El Paso Solar Energy Association
- European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference
- Environmental Protection Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Equal Probability of Selection Method
- Effective Provision for Special Educational Needs (report; UK)
- Endoscopic Plastic Surgery Educational Seminars (California)
- Epilepsy Psycho-Social Effects Scale
- Early Prevention of School Failure (education program)
- Effective Point-Spread Function